Shipping & General Info
Coronavirus Courier Updates
- The safety of our customers is our priority. As the cases of COVID-19 increase, to limit contact when delivering orders, all carriers are now defaulting deliveries to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.The driver will knock or ring the bell, place the goods on the ground and step away.
If your customer is at the delivery address, they will have the authority to note the full name of the customer instead of obtaining a physical signature.
If the delivery address is unattended and the driver considers there to be a safe area to leave the goods, ATL will be followed and no name obtained.
Once the goods are left in a safe area, delivery drivers will do their best to make a note of the location or take a picture as proof of delivery.
- Isolation just got a whole lot greener. We all know plants can better our lives, which is why we're so excited to offer you our curated collection of plants - shoppable from the comfort of your home. For full delivery details including costs, time frames and a complete list of what suburbs we deliver to, please see HERE
- 'ISO Love You' Plant Packs are available to be shipped across Australia to the following states: QLD, ACT, NEW, SA AND VIC
Domestic Delivery Costs and Time Frames
- Plant Style: How to Greenify your Space ships for $10 within Australia
- With the exception of original art and bulky items as noted on the product page, all orders over $200 ship for free. Bulky items incur a shipping surcharge of $60.
- Orders under $100 ship for $10
- Orders $100 - $199 ship for $15
- We use couriers to deliver and aim to dispatch items within 3-5 business days. Transit times may vary.
- If, on the unlikely occasion that we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 48 hours to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or refund.
International Delivery Costs and Time Frames
- International shipping rates vary and are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Items classified as bulky items can not be ordered online. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
- All International shipments include insurance to cover the cost of the goods being shipped and require signature of delivery.
- If we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 7 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or refund.
- If you are not happy with your IVY MUSE order for any reason, please notify us within 7 days. Please contact us to arrange. We will assess returns on a case-by-case basis. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind.
- It is up to you to return the item to us in new condition, with tag attached and in the original packaging. We do not cover delivery costs for returns.
- For returns on item/s that have qualified for free shipping a P&H charge of $20 (VIC, ACT, NSW, SA & TAS) or $40 (QLD, WA & NT) will be deducted from the refund amount.
- We personally package all IVY MUSE orders with the utmost care. However if your item has been damaged during transit, please contact us within 2 days of delivery with evidence of the damage and we will investigate and arrange a claim where necessary.
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us, we'd love to help.
I need help styling and choosing plants, can you assist?
- At IVY MUSE we’re passionate about getting creative with greenery.
Plants enrich spaces. They soften contemporary environments, creating lush sanctuaries that invigorate us and help us reconnect with nature. Plants increase our quality of life. With an eye for design and styling interiors, we can help you greenify your space, whatever the size. From residential to commercial settings, we can curate a design-savvy botanical solution that inspires. For more information please view our PLANT STYLING page.
Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to the IVY MUSE website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the IVY MUSE website. By visiting the website and formulating requests for services provided here by Ivy Muse you unconditionally agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
- For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions outlined herewith, "You" is defined as the visitor to the website, browsing and preceding to offering and actively engaging in purchase of products from IVY MUSE. "IVY MUSE" is a business based in Australia who will accept an offer to purchase goods, confirm the order, supply and subsequently arrange for delivery for said goods upon payment.
- Any orders placed by you must be placed in accordance with these conditions.
- All prices shown are in Australian currency ($AU)
- The dimensions listed provide a good guide to the size of the finished product, however, they may not be 100% accurate as all IVY MUSE products are made by hand, and slight variations can occur.
- The colour of the products may vary to what is displayed on the website. This can occur due to a wide range of factors such as different monitor settings, computer hardware, colour bits depth and numerous other reasons.
- Copyright: Images used on this website are reproduced with express permission. Copyright is retained by IVY MUSE. Any unauthorized reproduction will result in legal proceedings.
- Access to this website is at the users own risk. IVY MUSE is not responsible in any way for the content of any websites externally linked to this website. IVY MUSE is not responsible for the actions of users on this website.
- IVY MUSE reserves the right to not sell an item to an individual or group at any given time, even if payment has been made. In such instance, a full refund will be processed promptly.
- The website may be used by you only for lawful purposes in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
- Acknowledgement of Terms: By completing your purchase you agree to the terms and conditions above.